Sales Development Representative (SDR)
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to research accounts and contact prospects using phone and email to set meetings and generate pipeline for our sales organization. We are looking for individuals who are dedicated, curious, and motivated. The ideal candidate will possess strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and communication skills. A strong candidate is flexible with change, comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and eager to advance their career in sales. SDRs are assigned a territory of accounts and are responsible for planning, researching, and strategizing how to set meetings within this territory. The SDR will find the right people to connect with, make calls and send emails to gauge fit, determine how iftrue can help, then set up a meeting with their assigned Account Executive.
As an SDR you will…
- Utilize sales engagement tools to research contacts and accounts and strategize with Marketing and Account Executives on prospecting plans.
- Partner closely with account executives to develop and implement outreach strategies.
- Generate qualified meetings and opportunities through cold calls, emails, social media, and other channels.
- Generate qualified meetings and opportunities for aligned Account Executives by following up on warm (inbound) leads and researched prospects.
- Utilize active listening skills to uncover customer needs and business problems to effectively communicate how Iftrue can solve them.
- Conduct discovery with prospective buyers and create next steps including scheduling meetings for account executives for further qualification.
- Consistently achieve quota by hitting call, email, meeting, and pipeline targets.
- Use and maintain CRM to keep data accurate including activities and customer interactions.
- Previous work experience in B2B inbound and outbound calls and inquiries.
- Ability to understand technical concepts, possess enthusiasm for technology, and an ability to clearly articulate technological capabilities.
- Self-starter and team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong interest in both personal and career development.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience.
- Highly motivated and driven individual who thrives working toward monthly and quarterly quotas.
- Previous experience with sales and prospecting tools a plus: Hubspot, Salesforce, Outreach, Linkedin Sales Navigator